Thursday, January 31, 2008

MEDITATION = COMMUNICATION


I’ve been receiving a lot of emails asking how to receive signs from the other side. Let me quickly share, in one word, a surefire way I know to ensure communication: Meditation

To “meditate” is to mindfully go within oneself through our own oxygen and vibration. It is no secret that the more we breathe, the calmer we feel. It’s usually the first thing someone says to us when we are upset. “Take a deep breath and calm down.” The more oxygen we circulate though our bodies, the calmer our mind and spirit become. At the same time, that very act of breathing in this oxygen serves to mend and heal our physical body, and helps to prevent disease.

Meditation allows us to be focused and healthy, and that intention, through regular practice, is the single action that is responsible for any direct communication with the other side.

I would like to share with you a quick “centering” meditation.

Set aside a special “appointment” time for yourself when you know you will not be interrupted. Sit in a comfortable chair with your feet planted on the ground. Give yourself a few moments to become accustomed to the energy in the room. Inhale very slow, cleansing breaths by inhaling through your nose; and follow by exhaling slowly through your nose.

It is when we make a point to still the outside voices and listen to the internal ones, that we get the richest dialog. The longer you practice meditation, the more likely it is that you will be able to recognize signs that reveal messages from the other side and those who passed on. You will be further enriched by the guidance you will receive from your angels and guides.

That is really all there is to basic meditation.. However, if you need additional guidance, my meditation CD, Graceful Meditations with Linda Lauren, is available through our web site at www.LindaLauren.com or by going to amazon.com

I welcome your comments on the progress you make in meditation, and suggest that you keep a journal on your progress..

God bless!


1 comment:

Denise K. Rago said...

I have your meditation tape and I love listening to it. It has helped me get in touch with my spirit guides, improved my writing, and helps me stay calm and centered. Thank you.